Friday 27 April 2018

Still Here & Stitchin' !!

Hello to all you GORGEOUS creatures out there in blogland! Just thought I'd better quickly pop in to let you know I'm still here & stitchin'! :0) Sorry to be a bit absent, but there are a few things happening in both my & my Beloved Geek Boy's grown up jobs that have taken our attention in the last few weeks. Have I mentioned before how unqualified I am to be a grown up?! :0P

So, there hasn't been a lot of creativity being exercised around here lately, but this week my mojo finally showed up (possibly realising I was down to the last few marbles in my bag! Tee! Hee! Hee!) & I put my designer hat on. This is what I'm playing with ...


Can you guess where my muse has taken me?? :0) I'm hoping to sneak a bit more time with this new project over the weekend .. In between the have-to-do grown up chores ... BLECH!! :0)

Hopefully more of you lovelies out there have been creating more than I have ... Which reminds me ... OPAMERS ... It's nearly that time of the month again when you need to update your sidebar lists & email your finish tally to me or my GORGEOUS Partner-In-Crime Sweet Peg  Then stay tuned for the random prize draw ... Have any of this year's winners so far started stitching their version of the prize stitchery? I'd love to see them if you have. :0)

But right now, I'm off to follow my muse for a while before I get ready for our fortnightly Friday Night Sit N Sew session. Looking forward to seeing all my crazy stitching tribe! :0) Have a fantastic weekend everyone! Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS


1 comment:

Fiona said...

lovely fabrics for your newest creation.... good to catch up last night...

Hugz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...