Saturday 29 March 2014

Still Here!

Hello! Hello!! Yes, I'm still here ... life just seems to have overrun me a little in the last couple of weeks, so I haven't had a chance to pop in and say "G'day" to you all in blogland.

I'm not completely sure HOW the last couple of weeks have zoomed past, but one thing that has been taking a lot of my time has been ... the dreaded INSTRUCTION WRITING!!! EEK!! :0) So what have I been writing instructions for? Well ... do you remember these fabrics ...

Well ... they are the fabrics for this year's ...


... which is happening this weekend - FUN! :0) I promise to be back with some photos soon ... after another day of stitchy, quilty, giggly fun tomorrow! :0) However ... I digress ... I snaffled a pack of the fabrics that this year's guest designers were asked to play with to see what I could come up with. I know ... NOT at all my colours ... but do you know what? I had a whole lot of fun and LOOOOOOOOVE the projects I came up with! :0) Wanna see??? OK ...

TA! DA! These three sweetly shabby projects are all included in my new pattern "Sweetly Shabby Christmas". The instructions include a bauble bag ... to safely store your breakable and precious heirloom Christmas decorations, a sweet stocking to put Christmas treats in and Christmas bunting to brighten your Christmas tree or decorate your shabby chic home. Sorry I don't have any close up pics of the stitcheries yet ... did I mention I finished writing the pattern instructions yesterday morning ... just 24 hours before Girls Stitch In?! Tee! Hee! Hee! Nothing like pushing a deadline ... good thing I wasn't one of this year's guest designers, isn't it! :0) Even though these weren't really MY colours, I do love shabby chic and vintage prettiness, so I had fun making shabby rosettes and frills for these projects. I think I might be making some more versions of these pretty projects ... maybe in some shabby greens and blues. :0) Would you like to make your own version? The pattern is now available from The Quilters Angel and will soon be on my web site ... be sure to send me photos if you choose to go shabby this Christmas. :0)

That's it from me today ... I'm off to drink a cup of tea and soak my feet ... best not get those two things mixed up!! Tee! Hee! Hee! Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS




4 comments:

KimM said...

WOW! Adorable!!!

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous, sweet, shabby projects once again, Kris.

KERYN B said...

Beautiful Kris and hope your weekend was fabulous.

FloS said...

Oh ! oh ! Pretty sewing !!
Florence

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...