Monday 31 March 2014

It's The End Of The Month!!


PSSSSSSSTT!! OPAMers ... have you remembered that it's the end of the month today? If you haven't already done so, can you please update your sidebar "Finishes" list and email Sweet Peg or me with your final tally for March. Have you had a good stitching month? Or have you been working on longer term projects and made some good progress? Or are you like me ... working on lots of different projects, distracted by all the pretty new fabrics because you have A.D.O.P. ... Attention Deficit ... OH! Pretty!! Tee! Hee! Hee!

I've got LOTS and I mean LOTS of photos to share with you from my weekend at Girls Stitch In, but it's going to take me a couple of days to get them sorted, so I'll keep you in suspenders for a few days! :0)

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend ... I sure had a blast chatting with stitchy, quilty ladies ... but BOY am I exhausted today! I think I'll head off to play Polly and put the kettle on for a cup of tea, then it's time for bed for this tired little teddy bear! :0) 




Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

4 comments:

Fiona said...

I also have ADOP... maybe I caught it from you?
Lovely weekend... and thanks for all you did.... be kind to your feet this week...
Hugz

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

ADOP hahahaha.

Looking forward to seeing your snaps from the weekend.

KERYN B said...

It's amazing how tired stitching workshops can make you. You may need a few days to catch your breath - maybe a little nap in their as well. xx

KERYN B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...