Saturday 26 October 2013

Computers ... GGRRRRRRRR!!


Wasted almost an hour of potential sewing time this morning arguing with my iPhone about updates, passwords, accounts, user names and other techo stuff!!!! AAAAAARRRGGHHHH!!! I don't think I'm cut out to live in this technological age!!! I'm going to boil the non-password-protected kettle and have a calming cup of tea before I go and play with fabric. Hope your weekend is off to a less frustrating start! Til next time ...

PaSSw0RD PrR0T3CT3d BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

6 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Ohhhhhh.....poor Kris hopoe your sort it out ...enjoy the stitching...

Melody said...

You poor thing. Hope it is all sorted out now. Maybe a gin and tonic or even a straight whisky is what is called for.

Maria said...

Oh No!!!!! Were is Geek Boy????
Enjoy your sewing.
My day started with a dip in the ocean with friends and then a few coffees at the café. Now to read some blogs and sew.

Fiona said...

I feel your pain...much more fun to sew!!!
thanks for a lovely day yesterday... was great to catch up...
Hugz

Mistea said...

They really should just play nice and leave us alone to play with needles and threads!
Hope you won! Stitch it up next time.

Chookyblue...... said...

they drive us nuts......everything needs a password........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...