Tuesday 21 May 2013

Deliciously Shabbilicious!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!! I'm  so EXCITED!!! And I just can't hide it ... I'm about to lose control and I think ... OOPS! I think that song's already been sung! :0) But I AM rather excited cos the second edition of my gorgeous blogging buddy Kerryanne's FABULOUS e-zine is now ready to be enjoyed ...


Once again, Kerryanne has gathered gorgeous photos, deliciously shabby/French/cottage decorating and craft ideas together for us all to enjoy. There are some lovely profiles on some clever shabbilcious goddesses and some wonderful  new blogs to visit and drool over. :0) And the best part ... it's FREE!! So ... pop across to visit Kerryanne to say a big

"THANK YOU!!" 

And you can go HERE to enjoy Simply Shabbilicious Issue 2 ... but make yourself a cuppa first and put your feet up, cos you'll be there a while to enjoy it! :0)

I'm off to have another look ... guess that means I need to play Polly and put the kettle on for a cuppa ... bet you knew I was going to say that! Tee! Hee! Hee! Hope you enjoy Kerryanne's shabbilicious treat. Til next time ...

SHABBY BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS



2 comments:

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Thanks for the shout out Kris and I'm thrilled to have you on board as a contributor too.
Hugs,
Kerryanne xx

Melody said...

Such a gorgeous magazine. Thanks for sending me over.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...