Wednesday 13 January 2010

OPAM Sign Up Now Closed!!


Just a really quick post to let you all know that Peg and I have reached the 200 sign ups on the OPAM spreadsheet, so sign up is now officially CLOSED! If you've missed out, you're welcome to play along at home and keep your own list of finishes ... you just won't be eligible for prize draws, but as someone pointed out during last year's OPAM - everyone is a winner cos they end up with so many finished projects that might otherwise have stayed sitting in their cupboards!

So now, all that's left to say is ...

LET THE STITCHING BEGIN!!

Make sure you take the last 'rule' of OPAM to heart and HAVE FUN! Make sure you enjoy the 'journey' of stitching as much as the 'destination' of having finished projects, cos that's really what it's all about - taking a bit of time out of our busy lives to do something creative and relaxing that gives us joy. Hope you're having a fabulos start to your week. Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let the craziness begin! ;)

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Everyday I pop in and visit a few participant's blogs. There are so many beautiful things being created, so inspiring! And such fun!

Judith said...

I am already having fun and just had my first finish. Now I am off to take a pic and put a post on my blog later today.

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Hhmmmmm... just need to decide which of my 1 million projects on the 'To Do List' I will tick off first.

Hopefully I'll put a little dent in that list during the OPRAM challenge.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Janice said...

Woo Hoo! I can't believe that 200 have signed up in such a short time. It will be great fun. I'll have to visit some new blogs from your list and see what others are up to.

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Kris,
Wow, that is fantastic news!
I can just imagine 200 pair of hands stitching away each month to complete OPAM challenge.
Good on you and Peg!
Hugs,
Anna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...