Sunday 14 September 2008

GB's My Hero!

Melodramatic Sigh!! "Geek Boy is MY hero!!!" He worked his computer magic on Photoshop and I was able to finish editing the pattern pieces for my Angel Bears Pattern, so it's now ALL PRINTED! YAY! Tossing of streamers! Blowing of whistles! A 21 gun salute! ... OK, so perhaps that's going a LITTLE over the top for the completion of a new pattern, but after the frustration of the computer-delayed printing, I was pretty excited!


I actually clicked on the wrong photos to insert - was going to have a closer-up (there I go inventing terms again!) shot of the wall hangings that I'd put the pretty fuzzy edges on and shrunk so it didn't take forever to upload - but I clicked on the wrong one and then blogger just got carried away, so I let it go!! Tee! Hee! Hee! So you get a peek at my chest of bears in the lounge room, too!!

Now, where was I before making an 'oops' click!?!? Ah yes! So ... you know what a completed new pattern means ... A GIVE AWAY! Now since this pattern is a name/birthday hanger that features a boy or girl angel bear (depending which you choose to stitch!) I think that to be eligible for the give away draw, you have to leave a comment on this post (not the last one, not the next one, THIS post!!) telling me about your little 'angel' that you'd like to make the wall hanging for. Everyone will go into a draw and two lucky commenters will receive a hot-off-the-press copy of 'Angel Bears'. And if you have a blog and mention the give away and include a link back to this post, I'll pop a second entry for you into the draw - just let me know!! So get commenting!!

Now I know you're all wondering how my weekend at the Creative Craft Retreat was, but you'll just have to wait! I took some photos and need to go through them to edit for incriminating chocolate wrapers and chip packets!! Tee! Hee! Hee! So I'll post about that in the next day or so. Right now, though, I think I'm going to curl up with a nice cup of tea and give my stitching fingers and my laugh muscles a rest!! Til next time - Bear Hugs!

CHEERS!
KRIS

6 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Congratulations...and it is not over the top for a new pattern...to create like that is just totally amazing...would love to enter your draw, my little angel would be....can it be for the future (wishful thinking only)...if so....my very first grandbaby....if only...look forward to spotting the chocolate wrapper you may miss in the editing...LOL....

Anonymous said...

Kris, The new pattern looks great. Well my little angel (and she is an angel not bias or anything) is now 13 mnths old and has just started taking her first steps. No stopping her now. Ann-Maree

Anonymous said...

I can't do a lot of handstitching these days, but I love the designs and would like to draw them onto my little baby gifts (next one due in October, same month as my own angel!)

Linda said...

Hi Kris,
How lucky you are to have an expert on hand, my poor hubby I have to help him when it comes to anything new on the computer and I definatly am not an expert. At least you now have something to cross off your list. Oh and don't worry about entering me in the draw because I can't sew to save my life and there are no angels here anyway, only three pre-teenage boys and lots of testosterone.
Cheers Linda

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Hi Kris,

So you survived the weekend!! Sounds like you had lots of fun and I look forward to hearing more about it.

Congrats on getting your pattern packets together. I see GB is back in the good books...LOL
Hugs,
Kerryanne

julia said...

Hi Kris,
it seems this post slipped through while I was catching up with all the blogs after just being some days away - how could I miss it?
Well, you've outdone yourself, again, with this cute new pattern.
My little angel would be the 15 months old daughter of my oldest friend (I know her since I was 4 yrs. old) - she's called Matilda and the cutest little girl an "aunt" could wish...or for her big brother Jakob...well, he's already 4 yrs. old and my godson...and at least as adorable as his little sister...;o)
Big hugs, Julia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...